Sr. Buyer, Procurement - Co-Pack
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Sr. Buyer, Procurement - Co-Pack
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
* Implement the agreed Portfolio Strategy according to agreed business processes in line with global strategy.
* Drive Regional strategy execution and ensure cost out projects are implemented in all operations factories on time;
* Align optimal portfolio strategy with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, R&D, Marketing, Finance);
* Ensure Procurement Spend Portfolio spend is leveraged in improved contracts / agreements at lowest possible total cost;
* Develop supplier partnerships to identify and develop ongoing total cost reductions;
* Continually review supplier markets, develop alternative supply options; identify value-engineering opportunities, cost avoidance and e-commerce solutions;
* Build annual budget;
* Manage price risks linked to markets through the right strategy;
* Manage every month reporting on price purchasing variance running detailed analysis on budget prices, real prices, volumes, contract coverage.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Procurement
* High results-orientation.
* Strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Ability to effectively negotiate and influence business decisions and change.
* Strong Analytical, Planning and Execution skills.
* Can be forceful and direct as well as diplomatic.
* Ability to multitask and juggle projects at varying levels of complexity
* Leadership & Management experience preferred
* Can effectively articulate various perspectives and impacts of issues and project them into the future. Able to see all sides and the inherent value to stakeholders.
* Can work through tough agreements and settle disputes effectively.
* Anticipates and adjusts for problems and obstacles.
* Effective at establishing trust and building effective business relationships and getting things done through others.
* Organizational Agility knows how to get things done both through formal and informal channels.
* Priority Setting Spends his/ her time and the time of others on what s most important. Eliminates roadblocks and creates focus.
* Strong understanding of Excel and in developing presentations
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive