Sr. Calibration Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Sr. Calibration Technician
Auto Req ID
sr. calibration technician
The Sr. Calibration Technician shall be responsible for the performance and / or coordination of calibration and preventative maintenance activities associated with process, lab and test instruments. The Sr. Calibration Technician will ensure that activities and practices are maintained and traceable to the Manufacturing Quality System utilized by BMS. The Sr. Calibration Technician will also support functional and operational improvements of instrumentation and controls used within the CMC and ensure that all activities are completed safely within OSHA and internal standards.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will perform calibrations and / or verifications of instruments and equipment to approved job plans, work instructions and / or procedures. Instruments could include: scales and balances, gauges, pressure transducers, RTD s, temperature transmitters, humidity sensors, PH probes, flow meters and flow sensors and other related instruments.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will perform testing on electronic components to determine functionality level and capacity.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will troubleshoot, test, repair, electronic and pneumatic components used within the BMS manufacturing operations, laboratories and facilities.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will perform modifications, improvements and recommendations to existing systems.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will use manual and powered electrical repair and diagnostic tools / instruments skillfully.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will complete all cGMP documentation associated with calibration and maintenance tasks.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will plan and coordinate external calibration services.
The Sr. Calibration Technician will exhibit a willingness to perform other related tasks.
* High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required.
* 2 year technical degree in Metrology or related field, professional certification (ISA- CCST, ASQ-CCT) or military educational program (PMEL) is preferred.
* Six or more years of related technical experience; recent graduates will be considered based on course work and grades.
* Knowledge of process controls and electrical circuitry.
* Strong computer skills.
* Working knowledge of paperless calibration management software (ProCal or Maximo preferred).
* Able to work from specifications, drawings, verbal instructions or sketches.
* Knowledge of automation controllers (PLCs), Allen Bradley, Honeywell and Modicon.
* Must be able to adequately perform required job functions. This includes being able to lift, bend and move in such a way as to perform job tasks in a safe and approved manner. Must be able to operate required hand / power tools, test instrumentation and equipment required by this trade in a safe and approved manner.
* Employees will be required to follow all safety procedures and use personal protective clothing / equipment where specified. Inquiries for further information should be directed to the hiring manager.
* Environmental conditions will vary based on the job being performed. Work may take place in either the maintenance shop and/or in the plant depending upon the job requirements. Could include working outside in winter and summer.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43840BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.