Sr. Care (SCO) Community Representative- Lowell Area - Khmer Language preferred !
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
* Creates productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external referral sources in order to obtain qualified referrals and enrollments for the NaviCare program.
* Participates in community outreach activities, such as senior fairs, community events, and elder services professional association events.
* Presents the NaviCare programs to groups who are likely prospects, caregivers and community referral sources.
* Develops and implements their own Territory Development Plan, and carries out activities to penetrate accounts listed on the plan.
* Generates sufficient NaviCare enrollment applications to meet monthly enrollment goals.
* Explains the NaviCare program clearly and consistently to prospects and their families to ensure that prospects enroll with a solid understanding of the program and will remain members. Meets with NaviCare prospects in their homes.
Tracking & Reporting
* Documents all sales activities in the department s CRM application in a timely manner.
* Meets weekly sales activity deliverables consistently, and tracks these in the CRM and their Outlook calendar.
* Maintains records of NaviCare applications and documentation related to scope of appointments.
* Regularly reviews effectiveness of efforts against goals. Provides market intelligence to the NaviCare Manager and the Marketing director so that adjustments can be made to tactical plans.
* Manages their own professional development by seeking advice, training, and coaching from their colleagues, manager, and the Manager of Outreach.
* Operates within the marketing and outreach guidelines and regulations provided by CMS and EOHHS.
* Retains Scope of Appointment and other Enrollment Records.
* Submits information on NaviCare prospect events to Outreach Support in a timely manner, for CMS submission.
* When in doubt, asks questions pertaining to compliance or privacy regulations.
License: Massachusetts Driver s License
3 years of sales experience in healthcare or group insurance strongly preferred.
Must have proven experience working in a customer facing role focused on sales, lead generation in a high paced customer service or sales environment.
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and insurance products is desirable.
Knowledge of customer service, sales, outreach and marketing principles and practices.
Possession of a valid Mass. driver s license and a vehicle to be used for marketing activities and home visits.
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).