Sr. Category Development Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Sr. Category Development Manager
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide global relocation support for this role.
Sr. Category Development Manager / Jobs at Kimberly Clark
Locations - Franklin, MA, PA, VA, MD
Job Description of Sr. Category Development Manager
Conduct analyses that focuses on shopper/consumer behaviors, including building insights and data driven strategies, leveraging macro-economic, consumer, and retail insights leading clear implications and recommendations for Go-to-Market strategy for K-C. Collaborate with Category Management, Brand management/Brand research, Sales, Sales Strategy, and Shopper Marketing in developing and executing Shopper Insights to strategically analyze growth for customer and K-C Categories and Brands
Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of Customer Management experience and/or 3-4 years of Category Management experience required.
* Develop sustainable and strong category partnerships by providing strategic analytical recommendations that promote total Category & Brand growth.
* Strategically integrate influential insights and data driven analytics to drive Distribution, Pricing, Shelving, and Merchandising initiatives.
* Strategically leverage shopper loyalty data driven by data to discover innovative opportunities while linking customer strategies with K-C brand strategies.
* Strong analytical and tool functionality to help bring to life new capabilities such as visualizing tools and automation capabilities.
* Strong project management and organizational skills with abilities to work on various initiatives
* Highly effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills Strong negotiation.
* General business acumen.
* Experience with Ahold strongly preferred
* Experience with EYC data/loyalty card data strongly preferred
Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Successful experience collaborating across organization and cultural boundaries.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time and have a valid driver's license
Ability to develop and foster business relationships with key customer contacts
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Primary Location USA-MA-Franklin
Additional Locations USA-MD-Flexible Location, USA-PA-Philadelphia-Flexible Location, USA-VA-Flexible Location
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time