Sr. Cisco Collaboration Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Client, a leading Cisco Gold Partner, is seeking a Sr. Cisco Collaboration (UC) Engineer in Nashville, TN. This is a full time role and will be part of the Professional Services Team working on delivering, implementations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and general maintenance.
* Delivering projects through Statements of Work transactions on time and under budget
* Work with clients to structure project success to align with business goals:
* Lead discovery meetings and participate in detailed design whiteboard sessions.
* Defines design requirements and articulates the designed solution to the client
* Validates architecture
* Maximize customer loyalty through highly effective communication, precise work, exacting deliverable standards, and exceeding expectations during every phase of engagement.
* Work parallel with Project Leaders, Coordinators, and Management in developing and delivering project documentation and UC trainings as per the defined project deliverables.
* A minimum of 5years progressive workexperiencewith Cisco Unified Communications product suite including, but not limited to:
* Cisco Unified Communications Manager
* Cisco Unity Connection
* Cisco Unified Presence.
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
* Cisco Voice Gateways (PRI, CAS, FXO, FXS)
* Cisco Unified Communications Manger Express (CME)/Unity Express (CUE)
* Expressway, MRA, B2B
* TMS/TMS-XE/Conductor/Telepresence Servers
* IX/DX/SX Video Endpoints
* Must be able to work well with other team members in a collaborative fashion, fostering learning and knowledge sharing to complete customer projects and equally be able to work solo with limited supervision and project oversight
* Must have "hands-on" technical expertise
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Cisco CCNA or CCNP - Voice mandatory.