Sr. Client Manager- Commercial Property & Casualty
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR CLIENT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL PROPERTY & CASUALTY
LOCATION: NORFOLK, VA
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
This Senior-level client services position provides strategic relationship management and consultative services to large Middle Market clients. As the leader of the client team, this role is responsible to marshal the Willis Towers Watson resources to provide coordinated service and placement to meet the client s insurance and risk management needs. Responsible to ensure that relevant regulatory and technical standards are met. Leverages advanced skill set with P&C knowledge to design and consult with clients on insurance coverage and services; uses understanding of clients needs to expand business opportunities and further solidify client relationships. Ability to focus on delivering exceptional customer service while working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for maintaining relationship with client decision-makers. Understanding clients' business and advising on key risk and insurance issues. Managing and executing client renewal process to ensure successful client outcomes.
* Coordinates all client services including brokering support, account management and post placement services within an insurance brokerage environment.
* Coordinates claims review meetings for applicable accounts.
* Reviews loss analysis, completes risk management analysis.
* Assists in gathering and researching risk management/insurance information from prospects, as well as development of program design.
* Assists in resolving client, carrier and/or vendor issues.
* Contract reviews
* Cross selling risk management and other added value services to client base.
* Proposal and RFP presentations to the clients and prospects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 7 years insurance experience in a commercial Property & Casualty brokerage environment with success in client service, account management and placement.
* BA/BS Degree in insurance, finance or related field a plus.
* Ability to focus on delivering exceptional customer service while working in a fast paced, high volume environment with minimal supervision
* Property & Casualty and other state licenses required.
* Advanced designations such as CIC and CPCU desirable.
* Experience with loss sensitive and/or complex casualty programs a plus.
* Experience with the Epic system a plus.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, customer service and team building skills.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.