Sr Client Service Manager/Business Development - E & I East
MWH Global - Houston, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a full range of environmental services, variety of water-related projects and programs, and design and construction of hydropower and services that support the mining industry.
We are currently looking to add a Principal Client Services Manager to support our Houston, Texas office.
Under the direction of the Houston Location Manager, the Principal Client Service Manager is responsible for developing an industrial environmental business practice. Position will manage projects that are successfully sold.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Marketing, business development, and interacting with Industrial clients and potential clients; expected $1MM per year revenue generation.
2. Work will include knowledge of potential and existing clients and development of projects.
3. Developing proposals and wining work.
4. Performing project management duties on multiple projects.
5. Performing project related tasks as required to complete sold projects.
6. Will be called on to develop and deliver briefings to senior Regional and Division leadersQualificationsRequired Qualifications & Skills
Bachelor s degree in engineering or related field with a master s degree preferred
12+ year s experience in the industrial market
Ten year s experience managing industrial, EH&S, and/or environmental projects preferred
Experience with the Texas Risk Reduction Program and the Railroad Commission of Texas regulatory framework a plus (other regulatory agency experience a plus)
Ability to develop and implement a business plan to address business development activities
Demonstrated ability to sell a minimum of $1MM per yearPreferred SpecificationsPreferred Skills & Abilities:
Project Management Skills
Client Relationship (Service) Management Skills
Professional Geologist or Engineer License
Oil & Gas Experience (upstream, midstream, and downstream)Additional InformationMWH is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.