Sr Client Services Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
FULL TIME ROLE
LOCATION : PALO ALTO CA
* Responsible for providing prompt, accurate and courteous response to internal and external preferred banking client's inquiries.
* Work effectively with team members to maximize customer service and to resolve client needs.
* Ask questions to understand client's full banking needs, interact with other banking departments to ensure complete banking needs are met.
* Demonstrate versatility and customer responsiveness by performing all department functions as needed. Process transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
* Responsible for balancing checks and all other transactions. Manage time to efficiently process high volume of transactions by e-mail, phone, fax and in person.
* The Senior Client Services Associate (CSA) is responsible for supporting Client Service Group with workflow and working with the CSAs and mentoring CSAs.
* The Sr. CSA may be tasked with multiple roles to cover tasks necessary to meet the needs of our clients within the Client Service Group including training new associates, serving as backup, being an additional source of reference to other CSAs and PBs.
* There will be some differences in tasks from location to location (i.e., quarterly certifications, client interaction and documentation).