Sr. Client Solutions/Continuous Improvement Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OverviewThe Client Solutions team is looking for a marketing operations consultant with biotech (medical device and/or pharma) marketing, regulatory, and/or packaging engineering expertise to lead and/or support projects within the Client Solutions portfolio.
The Client Solutions team is comprised of three functional areas: Marketing Operations Consulting, Innovation & Solution Development (I&SD), and Client Integration. The Client Solutions team reports into the SGK SVP of Growth and Innovation.
The Client Solutions team creates better ways of working, new offers and commercial models based on our problem solving skills, technical aptitude and deep industry expertise. Team responsibilities include:
1 Grow revenue through solving client problems and commercializing solutions
1 Create and grow new revenue sources
1 Identify, develop and launch new products and services
2 Win and lead paid consulting engagements with clients
2 Advise Client Relationship and Business Development
1 Serve as interim Product Managers during new product/service launches
2 Act as Field Sales Analysts at clients with high growth potential
3 Capture and evangelize IP developed through consultative engagements
4 Lead client integration efforts for large wins
2 Preserve revenue through targeted operational support
1 Support Operations
1 Consult on targeted, internal Continuous Improvement initiatives
2 Lead Client Integration efforts for large wins
* Support and help drive the launch of new products and services for the organization.
* Support and at times lead paid consulting engagements with clients
* Act as Field Sales Analysts at clients with high growth potential
* Capture and evangelize IP developed through consultative engagements
* Engage with clients to better understand their business needs, and work with Client Solutions leadership to develop new SGK products to meet those needs.
* Collaborate with Client Engagement and Operational management within the region
* Support Company's profitability efforts by encouraging and actively enabling innovation, creativity, and cost efficiency through all client activities.
* Consult on and support targeted, internal Continuous Improvement initiatives
* Support and project manage client integration efforts for large wins
* Creates strong and effective internal partnerships with New Business Development, Client Growth and Operations teams to ensure client needs are met and projects stay within scope, budget, timeline, quality and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Establishes project goals, milestones and procedures; acquires project resources; manages project to completion.
* Identify and solve business problems within the Marketing Services space for SGK's clients
* Discover and implement productivity improvements for SGK's clients that deliver 5x-10x ROI, increase capacity, improve speed to market, mitigate risk and reduce frustration
* Assist clients in building Marketing capabilities required to remain competitive
* Build trusted advisor relationships with key client contacts
* Liaise with clients on new technologies, products and ways of working
* Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes and encourages and empowers others to do the same.
* Drives change; demonstrates adaptability and fosters an environment that encourages open mindedness and flexibility in the face of ambiguity and change.
* Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
* Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
* May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Success Profile Education & Certifications
* College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Engineering, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Arts, Interior Design or other related fields, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
* Significant or multi-Industry vertical experience (Retail, Consumer Package Goods, Pharmaceutical, Digital, Finance/Banking, etc.) required.
* Significant experience in biotech (medical device and/or pharma) experience (especially marketing communications, regulatory, packaging engineering)
* Significant understanding of regulations as it pertains to labeling
Skills & Abilities
* Strong written and presentation communication skills.
* Analytical skills to evaluate opportunities.
* Financial skills to develop ROI models and other business analytical models.
* Strong working knowledge and experience of creative and graphic production processes, e.g., packaging, digital, content/photography, etc.
* Understanding of the needs for consumer product companies and retailers.
* Ability to adapt to new and evolving methods and technologies.
* Ability to understand solutions from a technical perspective
* Knowledge of the Company's products, solutions and services preferred.
* Understanding of the market and business environment that affects SGK's clients.
* Proficient Computer Management Software skills (e.g. MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio or comparable).
* Ability to develop a collaborative relationship with key partners in other areas of the organization.
* Proven ability to grow existing business and build new business.
* Ability and willingness to work with people of all levels.
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled