Sr. Cloud System Administrator (REQUIRED - TS/SCI w/FSP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Fort Meade, MD
Sr. Cloud System Administrator
Force 3 is currently searching for a Sr. Cloud System Administrator TS/SCI w/FSP. But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Clearance Requirement: CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI FULL SCOPE WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Must demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
* Must demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
* Must have technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks.
* Must be able to demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
* Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
* Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
* At least three (3) years experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters ( 1,000 nodes).
* At least three (3) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
* At least three (3) years experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including the composed CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Sr. Cloud System Administrator you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!