Sr. Collaboration Engineer (Cisco)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Do you enjoy deploying complex, challenging technical designs for customers? Would you like to work with a team of over 100 expert engineers passionate about advanced technology? We are looking for a Sr. Collaboration Engineer (Cisco) with a strong track record of designing enterprise-level solutions that enable people to collaborate and solve problems quickly and spontaneously. The ideal candidate would have comprehensive knowledge and deployment experience of Cisco Unified Communications and Telepresence technologies. In this role, you will be working with clients, Cisco technical specialists and project teams to install and configure Cisco's suite of collaborative technologies.
* Installing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications products including Unified Communications Manager, Unity and Call Center Express.
* Developing and implementing the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyzing existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions.
* Installing and configuring voice gateways as part of the IP telephony system
* Installing and configuring LAN switches.
* Attending presales meetings with clients to assist in developing technology solutions.
* Working with Account Managers to develop bills of materials and respond to RFPs (request for proposal).
* Troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading, and providing solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
* Managing day to day project activities during client installations.
* Providing systems administration training to clients.
* Updating the Engineering Manager (EM) and Project Manager on scheduling and project status.
* Assisting support technicians in troubleshooting client installations.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
* Experience with installing and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications, Unity and IPCC/UCCX.
* Experience with creating and maintaining IPCC/UCCX scripts.
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and troubleshoot LANs and WANs.
* Experience designing network solutions given client requirements and goals.
* CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE certification preferred.
* Ability to manage and coordinate projects.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injury/property damage, while maintaining a clean work area.
* Self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
Physical Demand & Working Environment
While performing the duties of this position, individuals may be required to stand for extended periods of time using handheld equipment and power tools. This position also requires the ability to spend time walking, standing, and touring medical and other facilities. May lift and carry up to 50lbs. May encounter frequent climbing of stairs and ladders.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.