Sr. Collaboration Engineer (Cisco)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Do you have a passion for applying leading technologies to business, education and government workplaces that are more mobile, social, visual, and virtual? We are looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer (Cisco Collaboration) with a strong track record of designing solutions that enable people to collaborate and solve problems quickly and spontaneously. The ideal candidate would have comprehensive knowledge and deployment experience of networking technologies.
* Installing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications products including Unified Communications Manager, Unity , Presence and Call Center Express.
* Installing and configuring voice gateways as part of the IP telephony system.
* Installing and configuring LAN switches.
* Attending presales meetings with clients to assist in developing technology solutions.
* Working with Account Managers to develop bills of materials and respond to RFPs (request for proposal).
* Managing day to day project activities during client installations.
* Providing systems administration training to clients.
* Assisting support technicians in troubleshooting client installation.
* Experience with installing and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications, Unity and IPCC/UCCX.
* CCIE, CCVP, CCDE or CCDP certification preferred.
* Experience with creating and maintaining IPCC/UCCX scripts.
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and troubleshoot LANs and WANs
* Experience designing network solutions given client requirements and goals.
* Ability to manage and coordinate projects.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
Physical Demand & Working Environment
While performing the duties of this position, individuals may be required to stand for extended periods of time using handheld equipment and power tools. This position also requires the ability to spend time walking, standing, and touring medical and other facilities. May lift and carry up to 50lbs. May encounter frequent climbing of stairs and ladders.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.