Sr. Compensation, Benefits and HRIS Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Monterey Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Compensation, HRIS, and Benefits Specialist will play an integral role in planning, developing and managing SynerMed's Total Rewards program and in the development of its new Namely HRIS system.
If you are looking to make an impact and serve as a subject matter expert to provide strategic analysis, recommendations and implementation of compensation, benefits and HRIS programs while effectively participating in managing costs and ensuring compliance to state and federal regulations, then apply today. If you love workflows, flowcharts, spreadsheets, creating an HR roadmaps for improvement, and working with state-of-the-art HR systems, please read on!
The Senior Compensation, HRIS, and Benefits Specialist is responsible for the coordination of overall compensation, benefits and HRIS strategy for SynerMed employees.
* Assist the VP of HR in setting pay philosophy and establishing salary pay levels, conducting salary benchmark analysis, and serving as the internal compensation consultant to business heads.
* Study existing and new legislation to ensure company compliance with all government rules, regulations and laws.
* Ensure Namely HRIS, Namely Payroll, Replicon Timekeeping, and iCIMS databases are accurate and in sync. Manage the paperless workflow processes and monitor the performance of all systems.
* Assist in the design, development, implementation, communication, and administration of all benefit programs including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA and 401(k).
* During the annual review of benefits and in partnership with our broker, analyze benefit options and prepare cost projections.
* Manage the open enrollment process through the Namely HR system.
* Update and edit benefits-related communications and respond to employee questions regarding benefits.
* Manage annual 401(k) processes, 5500 filing, and FSA/DCA discrimination testing
* Bachelors Degree and at least 5 plus years' experience in progressively responsible compensation, HRIS, and Benefits roles; with an emphasis on experience working with HR systems.