Sr Consultant, Leadership Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Develops the leadership capability for T-Mobile managers to effectively demonstrate the behaviors that are the foundation for sustaining a healthy, high-performing culture. Provides coaching for high-performing/high potential managers and above across the organization. Partners with the HR Business Partners and business leaders on talent related strategies and initiatives. Leverages executive coaching competencies to develop leaders who can effectively coach and develop others; creating a strong talent pipeline for current and future business needs.Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 7 + years of OD/L&D proficiency - knowledge of OD/L&D theory, demonstrated ability to apply theory, adult learning approaches and leadership development.
- 7+ years of program delivery/facilitation skills - experienced in the delivery of leadership and skill building workshops
- Strong consulting and coaching background
- Strong understanding and the application of management/leadership development philosophies, processes and programs.
- Interpersonal/Communication skills highly developed ability to build relationships and strategic alliances with management to implement change solutions.
- Coaching Skills skilled at leadership and development coaching of high performing and high potential leaders
- Initiative/Creativity/Analytical Skills demonstrated ability to observe and accurately diagnose leadership opportunities within a team and for individuals.
- Facilitating Change has previous experience as a change management champion, including helping leaders embrace and dive significant organizational change.EducationMinimum Required
- Bachelor's DegreeLicense or CertificationSHRM or International Coach Federation. DDI leadership courses, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Executive Coaching or other development tools.
- Leads the implementation of a broad range of talent initiatives such as talent review & succession planning, high potential programs and individual leadership coaching within an assigned line of business.
- Manages the enterprise leadership development framework, initiative and suite of services with a business unit.
- Consults with business unit's senior management on leadership development needs, strategies and initiatives that target the development of leadership competencies
- Manages and delvers programs by becoming grounded in materials, facilitating sessions, discussions and action plans
- Connects client to appropriate programs to meet business objectives
- Advises during the preparation of the communication for cascading messages
- Coaches high performing/high potential leaders
- Collaborates on the creation of development and action plans that support and challenge client's thoughts and actions.
- Continues coaching sessions and observations to promote growth
- Places client in contact with resources to drive action planning
- Provides feedback on progress including both strengths and areas if improvement.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .