Sr. Cost Analyst
SR. COST ANALYST
* Able to perform all tasks related to calculating and building standard cost records for both produced and purchased products, including maintaining BOMs, routings, raw material prices, activity rates, sourcing, and condition records. Perform variance analysis and monthly account reconciliations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in establishing annual standard labor and overhead rates for a manufacturing facility.
* Create/maintain bills of materials and routings within SAP for product costing purposes.
* Update standard costs within SAP for raw materials, purchased finished goods, and produced goods on an as-needed basis and perform ad hoc estimates for new/theoretical products and product changes.
* Assist in review of manufacturing, purchase price, and inventory related variances monthly.
* Monitor and prepare account reconciliations for inventory balances (parts, deposit items, full goods, raw materials) for unusual fluctuations.
* Assist the cost accounting function as needed in supporting monthly processes or ad hoc projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 3+ yrs. experience.
* Manufacturing Environment.
* Strong Excel/Access skills.
* Work in a team environment that can be fast paced.
* Maintain a very high degree of accuracy.
* A focus is placed on analytical & quantitative analysis.
* Working knowledge of Cost accounting and Inventory accounting, preferably in an SAP environment.
* CPA or candidate and/or other professional designation preferred.
* Bachelor's Degreerequired