Sr Customer Account Representative 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: PHOENIX, AZ, NORCROSS / ATLANTA, GA OR CHICAGO, IL - THERE ARE 3 OPEN POSITIONS
Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) is a $180M business with plans to grow to $400M in five years. To achieve this goal, we are focusing on growing our ATR and BGA business in the North America. The individual is responsible for tactical activities related to selling pre-owned aerospace equipment. HAT is seeking one qualified Account Manager who is based in Atlanta, GA.
This position will be required to learn & analyze all aspects of the used/surplus marketplace and drive revenue growth in this region.
* Drive ATR and BGA revenue growth in North American region selling preowned equipment using an existing customer base. In addition, will be responsible for selling new LRU's for ATR accounts.
* This is an inside sales position which is more the backend support to the CBMs, Tech Sales and Direct Sales. High quote volume.
* Understand the bigger account picture and identify how HAT fits into the overall Honeywell account strategy driving Sales through selling Pre-Owned Equipment in combination with Initial Provisioning, Finished Goods Inventory, etc.
* Establish market pricing for used materials, build pricing models to maximize profit on used part sales.
* Present important opportunities to leadership and identify how to close the deals.
* Responsible for meeting/exceeding weekly, monthly sales objectives by account and/or region.
* Solicit and respond to inquiries related to price and availability.
* Accountable to build both sales and procurement relationships for set of accounts
* Define sales and procurement opportunities for selected accounts, accountable for revenue targets by account.
* Become proficient in SAP for quote, order entry and informational analysis
* Required to negotiate favorable terms for Honeywell when selling used equipment within pre-approved limits
* Work closely with the customer on delivery dates meeting OTTR and OTD metrics.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree in Business or related field of study. In lieu of Bachelors Degree, minimum 10years of customer support / sales experience will be considered.
* Minimum 5years of experience communicating with customers and building strong customer relationships
* Minimum 5years of experience with Aerospace Repair shops and products.
* Good knowledge of Honeywell part numbers, conversions, mods, etc.
* Proficient with a variety of computer-based tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Excellent negotiation and cross-cultural communication skills
* Ability to work independently and take direction from others
* Innovation - speed - proven work-ethic - a great team player
* Able to handle multiple priorities and prioritize appropriately.
* Ability to work complex deals with unknown and often changing factors
* Knowledge of the SAP ERP system (or an ability to learn it quickly)
* Language: Proficient English a must, other languages desirable
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.