Sr. Customer Executive-Retail 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
JDA Software, the Leader in Supply Chain and Retail Solutions, is actively searching for a Customer Executive (account executive/manager) to develop and manage our RETAIL/GROCERY sales efforts in the East territory. The Customer Executive position presents an incredible opportunity to bolster and lead a highly talented team of sales professionals working collaboratively to further penetrate the expanding markets we serve. The right candidate will be a forward-thinking sales professional with solid ERP License and Services experience capable of bringing innovation to our organization.
* Build a business plan which demonstrates steps/activities, revenue components required to meet and exceed assigned revenue and customer satisfaction objectives within territory or portfolio of assigned accounts.
* Form, build, lead, and be a member of a successful account sales team which drives JDA revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction
* Develop, foster and sustain strong relationships as a trusted advisor to assigned customers while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty while maximizing JDA revenue and JDA interests.
* Plan and conduct goal orientated customer meetings which maximizes positive deal or conflict resolution progress.
* Position and sell the full value of JDA's product and services portfolio which maximizes revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction by leveraging a team selling model, a proactive, preemptive and consultative customer engagement model, and an established sales process.
* Proactively research and analyze available customer situational information (10-K, Earnings Calls, Social Media, Customer Articles, etc.) to build and position a preemptive value proposition to a customer BEFORE they identify their own need.
* Plan and conduct efficient and meaningful customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight into your prospect's business and vision, and clarity about how your products and services can help them achieve their goals.
* Construct and deliver customer presentations which are concise, compelling and valuable in the eyes of the prospect or the customer.
* Follow established Pre-Sales Processes for Software and Services
* Properly manage opportunities and forecast within Salesforce.com.
* Appropriately and effectively negotiate with a prospect/customer during a sales cycle balancing deal transaction acceleration and giving the least amount of concessions.
* Follow established business practices processes for Services in order to draft, have approved and legally negotiate (Terms and Conditions) the contracts with our customers.
* Follow established delivery handoff procedure as applicable for Support, Cloud, Consulting and Education in order to ensure customers efficiently, transparently and fluidly transition from Sales to Delivery.
* Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above and 6-12 months in duration for individual transactions).
* Experience and success selling Consulting, Cloud and Education services ($200K and above).
* Proven sales quota attainment track record ($3M annual quota achievement and above).
* Proven new business development skills.
* Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
* Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
* Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 RETAIL customers (8-10 years experience and above) is preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of RETAILindustry pain points and related cost-drivers is preferred.
* Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Supply Chain information systems marketplace is preferred.
* Demonstrated relationships with Supply Chain Industry system integrators.
Dallas (Virtual Role), Texas, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.