Sr Customer Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
The Sr Customer Service Specialist provides customer service at a local level answering routine questions and issues about products or services from customers. The incumbent may take escalated customer calls including billing questions, product support, and determine appropriate solutions or responses. Typically requires High school diploma and 5 plus years of customer service experience.
* Provides local customer service by setting up new customer accounts, assists walk-in customers and handles customer complaints.
* Responsible for entering customer orders in PeopleSoft.
* Assists in resolution of billing inquiries and issues from customers.
* Enters, updates and maintains customer orders and information in PeopleSoft system.
* Provides support on PPPS agreements
* Assists in the resolution of billing inquiries and issues from Customers, CRG-Liberty and Credit/Collections
* Attempts soft collections for call-in or walk-in Customers on credit hold
* Assists in delivery and service process by addressing and correct skipped orders, inaccurate directions, tank obstructions, etc.
* Recommends Customer-specific routing and demand forecasting changes to LS/OM
* Completes assigned worklists
* Creates service work orders and schedules with the Customer
* Ensures timely communication of SO's maintaining open lines between management, technicians and customers.
* Assists Service Center General Manager in managing customer retention activities by serving as liaison between customer and Service Center to ensure customer needs are being met.
* Provides general administrative support by assisting in drafting and communication of internal coordination documentation, processes/procedures, customer retention activities reports, general filing and Service Work paperwork.
* Processes material transfers, asset retirements forms, and other forms as needed
* Responsible for gathering information from internal experts about product capabilities relative to specific customer needs.
* Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions and determines appropriate solutions and/or responses.
* Negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments, and arranges product substitutions and returns.
* Leads the CSS staff in a professional and positive manner and provides support at all times
* Assists in training new employees, as well as develops existing
* Assists with SC Projects, such as growth and retention
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 5 plus years of customer service experience required.
* Basic accounting skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Typing and data entry experience.
* Proven telephone communication skills.
* General PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) routing/distribution software experience preferred.
* Ability to get along with others and work within a team environment.
* Possess strong Leadership skills
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
Keywords: Customer Service, CISCO, PeopleSoft, call center, phone, propane, LP, queue