Sr. Cyber Security Engineer (2012893)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our HQ located in Ashburn, VA.
* Provide Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) subject matter expertise to the U.S. Air Force in support of Information Assurance and Identity Management activities.
* Evaluate policy and guidance, technology advancements in PKI or other IA areas, commercial PKI and IA products, and operational requirements and formulate implementation strategies and architectures for the Air Force
* Perform systems engineering, integration, acquisition support, sustainment, and other related services on projects as assigned.
* Provide technical support and assistance for fielding, configuration and sustainment of new and existing PKI or IA associated software or hardware on AF networks and IT components, to include mobile devices
* Coordinate AF PKI positions with DoD, U.S. Government, and commercial PKI subject matter experts and policy groups. Author and deliver briefings on plans or positions to audiences of varying technical knowledge.
* Maintain awareness of technologies, policies, processes and procedures associated with cyber security, information assurance, public key infrastructure, and public key enabling.
* Minimum 10 years experience working with and knowledge of IT network configurations and components is required. Preference will be given to those with experience managing operational Air Force networks and knowledgable of Air Force network architecture and organizational management structure.
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux, and/or Unix operating systems and configuring them for securing IT infrastructure is required. Preference will be given to those with operational experience with implementation or management of PKI components in a Windows Active Directory environment.
* Knowledgeable of and working experience with the standards, practices, and processes applicable to computer security, encryption and IT in the DoD.
* Masters of Science Degree preferred
* One or more IT Certifications (e.g. CISSP, Sec+) preferred
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
* Active U.S Secret clearance required
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
* Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment
* Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States
* Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. EOE/AA
San Antonio, Texas, United States