Sr. Data Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 2/1/2017
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Sr. Data Architect to join our team in Addison, TX .
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sr. Data Architect with extensive knowledge in Datamarts, Data warehouse, BI, Data Analytics and Big Data solutions.
* Collaborate and partner with business leaders in determining long term roadmap of BI technologies in supporting of their analytic needs
* Bring expertise of new technologies, platforms in analytics including traditional Data Warehouse and Data Marts, Big Data, and unstructured data analysis
* High level understanding of Big Data Frameworks and Reporting/Analytic tools like Tableau, Alteryx
* Own and lead the overall Master Data Management (MDM) strategy and implementation of MDM technology, data, and processes
* Provide leadership in the develop processes, solutions, and best practices for the Analytics and Big Data domain by applying technical knowledge and skills
* Look for opportunities in the existing platform for a high level of availability and high performance
* Analyze and recommend new or different BI technologies, which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals
* Perform requirements gathering, data-model and how to best visualize business data, followed by design, deployment, on-going enhancements and production support
* Collaborate with IT Business Applications team to design and build the enterprise data flow from transactional into analytics platform
* Excellent interpersonal, team management, facilitation and communication skills; Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the client s organization
* Experience with the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions to business needs
* Knowledge of how to assess the performance of data solutions, how to diagnose performance problems, and tools used to monitor and tune performance.
* Deep understanding of data warehouse approaches, industry standards, and industry best practices - Extensive experience with very large data repositories (terabyte scale or larger).
* Data Architecture 15+years
* Data Warehousing: 10+ Years
* Big Data: 2-3 years preferred Hadoop or 1 full implementation of Big Data Solution
* Data Analytics: 5+ Years
* Visualization/Analytic tools: (Tableau or Alteryx or Rapid miner or R): 3-5 Years or 3-4 projects
15 years expereince: Data Architecture - Data Architecture
10 years experience: Data Warehousing
5 years experience: Data Analytics
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.