Sr. Data Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
On a day-to-day basis, you will work on a team responsible for all aspects of client' data including timeliness, accuracy, consumption, and security. You will work on automating data pipelines, creating data models, and monitoring and ensuring performance. You will communicate with business analysts, data scientists, and business leaders to understand and meet their data needs. You will be tasked with identifying and executing on best practices. You will work on a team with a focus on continuous learning and will have an opportunity to provide mentorship and guidance. You will work on designing and implementing client' next generation data solution.
* App development, ETL development, report development and/or other DW projec
* Thorough understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehouse
* Experience with Query, Database, Cube tuning
* Knowledge of Big Datatechnologies a huge plus
10+ years of experience in Data Architecture
NICE TO HAVE:
* Knowledge of Big Datatechnologies
* MS BI Stack: SqlServer 2014 and 2016, SSIS, SSAS (cubes and tabular)
* Power BI, SSRS
* Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, NoSQL, event streams
* Both on-premise and in the cloud