Sr. Data Operations Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONData Tree LLC is the nation s leading provider of property information and online recorded public land records. We offer billions of imaged documents along with innovative, comprehensive post closing and servicing solutions, including document retrieval, data delivery, lien release and assignment preparation, and document management services. Data Tree is a member of the First American Financial Corporation family of companies that was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. For more information, please visit www.datatree.com.
The Sr. Manager Data Operations and Strategic Projects oversees multiple Enterprise Projects on a regular basis. Individually, or as part of a team, responsible for project planning, status reporting, risk management, issue resolution and behavior modification/change.
Duties include: assembling project team, assigning project responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project, communicating project status through a variety of methods, including reporting and presentations, and issues to team and management, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues. Coordinates with other projects and work groups across Business Units and functional groups.
* Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for large scale complex projects.
* Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
* Works closely with the end users, business technologies, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs related to the project.
* Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
* Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
* Consults with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
* Recommends and drives the analysis and solutions of problems.
* May determine, oversee and track budgets.
* Conducts Process Mapping and Process Improvement
* Influences behavior through discovery, process reconciliation, process change, and behavior modifications with a goal of developing a Data Driven organization that makes decisions based on high quality, accurate, timely and consistent data
* Conceptual understanding of current technologies and methodologies to plan and communicate effectively with project team and sponsors.
* Experience with project management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments.
* Experience with planning, coordinating, and administering projects in a business and/or technology environment.
* Experience with applicable business process sufficient to communicate and consult with team members, customers and management.
* Experience with risk management.
* Experience managing multiple projects or large project with complex inter-dependencies.
* Title Background a must
* Data Governance and Data Management knowledge and experience highly desired
* Experience developing and managing complex project budgets.
* Knowledge of communication, statusing, and Project Management tools to create project documents and reports.
* Generally requires BS Degree in a business field or equivalent work experience.
* Typically have 4+ years of directly related experience.
* PMP Desirable