Sr Data Quality Specialist 8/26/2016
Manpower on behalf of CoreLogic
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.5 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must--and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Working under general direction, the Data Quality Specialist Senior will review, analyzes, and ensures the quality of data loaded into database systems. Provide production job support from a quality perspective. Must be able to understand business rules, work with varying data formats, and develop metrics and audit procedures to monitor data quality. Understand, query and manipulate varying data and file formats. Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems. Evaluate business impact of specific data quality issues. Measure and audit large volumes of varying data for quality issues. Work with multiple groups, including overseas groups, to resolve issues.
* Utilize tools to analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures. Documents business rules and data quality impacts with assistance from effected groups.
* Correct all data quality errors, either with system tools or working with programmers.
* Prepare reports and track trends.
* Analyze data received, compare data record layout to existing format for successful load and client use. Has final decision to move database from test to production.
* May update/maintain database with reviewed and corrected data.
* Identify programs to use or create new programs for data mapping.
* Instruct, direct and check work of other Data Quality staff.
* Provide recommendations and system enhancements/efficiencies for HW and SW.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* High school diploma or GED required. AA/BSpreferred.
* Seven years of directly related experience.
* Strong knowledge of databases, formation and manipulation.
* Strong knowledge of programming.
* Ability to follow and develop data quality standards, metrics and audit procedures.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.