Sr. Data Warehouse Developer (ODI / OBIA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUR CLIENT IS A TOP RANKED UNIVERSITY IN CHICAGO THAT IS OFFERING AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A MAJOR CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY SWITCH! THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS FULL OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, A LAID BACK ENVIRONMENT, AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS.
_Full-Time/Direct Hire opportunity for a Sr. Data Warehouse Developer to lead on all ODI maintenance and development._
UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP.
TOP 3 REQUIRED SKILLS:
* 2+ years with ODI/OBIA design and build experience
* 4-7 years of experience with data modeling for Data Warehouse
* Proficiency in ETL development
* Lead on all design and build for ODI projects
* Review in detail, profile, and document the delivered data models in SIA and fit-gap to source system and data requirements.
* Lead implementation of physical databases
* Review and document delivered data mappings, data rules, and data transformation for reporting
* Lead in ETL design
* Design Data Warehouse security to support functional requirements for row and column security for analytic users
* child care, elder care, and housing programs
* dental plans
* flexible spending accounts
* health plan options
* retirement plans
* tuition benefits