- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sr. DevOps Engineer
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4818 Sr. DevOps Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr. DevOps Engineer
ShareFile is a rapidly-growing global SaaS application with hundreds of thousands of users, tens of thousands of business customers, petabytes of customer data, hundreds of servers, and millions of transactions per second —and the ShareFile DevOps team is responsible for running it. Our team is small, brilliant, and highly leveraged, working directly with ShareFile engineering and QA. We use and create the right tools for the job without technology or platform prejudice.
As a Senior Engineer in our DevOps team, you build innovative, automated DevOps solutions to achieve massive scale, constant uptime, and rapid product change simultaneously. You apply your programming skills, system administration skills, operational skills, and large-scale architecture skills on a daily basis.
Working with upstream development, you don’t simply catch binaries “over the wall” and figure out how to deploy them. You work with developers to create continuous end-to-end systems that build and test on production-style architecture, with full automation, from day one.
You are a skilled troubleshooter, rapidly diagnosing subtle system problems from a wide variety of commercial and custom logging and monitoring tools — much of which you built yourself.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 years of experience in software development and SaaS operations combined, with a minimum 2 years in each area
- Scripting and system administration in both Windows and Linux web server environments
- 3 years of experience with cloud infrastructure and administration for AWS and/or Azure Desired Qualifications and Competencies
- DVCS (Git, Mercurial, etc.) and CI pipeline tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Windows development: C#, .NET, ASP.NET
- Linux app development
- Modern automation frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- PowerShell and sh scripting
- Dynamic programming languages (Ruby, Node, Python, etc.)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.