Sr Developer Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPeak Performers is Austin's preferred staffing agency for contract and temporary positions with state of Texas government agencies. We are currently recruiting for a SR DEVELOPER ANALYST. The work location is in Central Austin. The work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm with both workday and night/weekend on-call support as required to maintain high quality availability.
This Senior Developer Analyst is a member of the Environment Management team, works under minimal direction with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment, performs web sphere configuration and deployment automation scripting for State Portal, Workflow Management, Enterprise Web Services, Enterprise Document Services, Enterprise Content Management and other Social Services applications. This position is also responsible for providing support to the Rational Clear Case application code and configuration item repository for the above applications.
Work is performed in a fast paced, customer service based environment. This position is central to ensuring these applications and services remain available and in service for agency staff and the citizens of the State of Texas. The Sr. Developer Analyst also provides environments/operations triage support to troubleshoot & resolve build and deploy issues encountered in production, development, and test environments.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Candidate resumes MUST reflect the below experience to be considered)
* 5 years of experience with IBM Websphere Application Server 7/8 Administration and troubleshooting
* 5 years using proficiency with UNIX (Solaris) and Windows operating systems
* 3 years of experience with Jython scripting for deployment automation
* 2 years of experience with BMC Release Lifecycle Management - Release Process Deployment (BRPD).
* 2 years of experience with BMC Release Lifecycle Management-Release Process Management (BRPM)
* 2 years of experience with Ruby and Ruby Gems (Savon) Scripting
* 2 years of experience with IBM Websphere Portal Server 8, Process Server BPM 8.x, Operation Decision Manager (ODM) 8.x
* 2 years of ANT/Maven for J2EE build automation
Please note: Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
COMPENSATION: $50.75 - $54.25/HR (W2)
_WHY USE PEAK PERFORMERS FOR YOUR NEXT GOVERNMENT CONTRACT POSITION _
* We are an Austin-based nonprofit staffing agency with over 22 years' experience working with public-sector employers.
* Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you to get hired.
* We offer ACA compliant health insurance at 60 days!
* QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH CHRONIC MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND/OR DISABILITIES RECEIVE JOB PREFERENCE.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
_Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. _