Sr. Developer (.Net, C#)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
US TECH SOLUTION
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION : POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT: The Sr. Developer (.Net, C#) will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. This position will code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: - Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects. - Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team. - Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards. - Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing. - Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
* Strong customer and result orientation
* Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
* Exceptional communication and analytical skills
* Must be proficient in the following languages and technologies:
o .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.6.1
o C#, ASP.Net, MVC
o WCF, WEB APIs
o SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework
o HTML 4.0, CSS
o IIS Administration
o Xamarin knowledge preferred
o Powershell Scripting
* 4 years of experience in IT/Technology
* 4 years application development and practical architecture experience
* 4 years overall commercial web site development and support
* 4 years E Commerce Web Site development and support
* 5 Years, enterprise application integration
* Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
* Bachelors Science or Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
* Masters of Science degree or equivalent work experience
THANKS & REGARDS
LEAD TECHNICAL RECRUITER
10 Exchange Place, Suite 1820, Jersy City, NJ - 07302