Sr Developer, Software
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
At least 7 years of experienceWith Java/J2EE and IBM WebSphere Commerce. Working as a professional software developer using programming /systems analysis skills on IBM WebSphere Commerce in roles requiring strong knowledge and skills
With application prototyping, construction, implementation, deployment, and integration with Quality Assurance
- Take a loosely defined product concepts and Architect/design/develop a solution that most effectively and efficiently achieve the desired outcome.
- Work closely with a team of Product Mangers, Architects, Developers and Testers to deliver a successful sprint.
- Participate in design and code reviews and provide constructive criticism to other members of the team and be as a mentor for the developers.
- Implement complex, high quality, scalable and extendable E2E solutions using either IBM WebSphere Commerce or custom functionality.
- Conduct performance and scalability testing and capacity analysis/planning.
- Deep understanding of source control and versioning methodologies and systems such as GIT.
- Good hands on Jenkins workflows for automated build process.
- Keep up with technological innovations in the software/telecom space. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .