Sr Developer, Software--Kronos
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.DescriptionDesign and Develop Kronos WIM integrations/interfaces, Database objects and Reports, as required to deliver new functionality supporting T-Mobile business. The Sr. Developer leads moderately complex projects, often mentoring and providing guidance to team members at an Assoc. Developer or Developer level, and will work under the guidance of a Principal Developer on complex projects.Enterprise Core CompetenciesRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.QualificationsMinimum Required:
- Minimum 7 Years Kronos WFC Experience.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience designing and developing Kronos WIM/connect interfaces on SQL Server 2008Desired:
- Minimum of seven years' work experience as a developer is desirable, preferably in the wireless industry.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience using Kronos WIM, SDM, SQL Server Client and Visual Studio Client tools.
- Strong experience in WIM Design, Development, Maintenance & Support
- Knowledge of Kronos Standard API's
- Extensive knowledge of table and database structure for Kronos WFC
- Preferred SQL Server Management Studio client prior experience, should be able to write complex SQL queries including Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Expertise in building Custom Reports/RDL using Visual Studio client.
- Knowledge on Custom Report Setup/Configuration.
- Knowledge on Hyperfind.
- Preferred experience in WFC 7.0.2 or greater.
- Has had development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 developers.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Has experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support.EducationMinimum Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.Essential Functions
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of system changes into production.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilize departmental Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provide on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide Tier 4 support on production outages.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of systems enhancements.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .