Sr Diagnostics Engineer 8/11/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for experienced, self-motivated, and team oriented diagnostics engineer to work on the industry leading pooled memory appliance.
* Being the first diagnostics engineer, candidate should be able to architect robust manufacturing diagnostics platform for current and future needs.
* Complete ownership of designing and delivering system/board level diags from proto to production.
* Assist with the board bringup and hardware/software integration.
* Develop POST tests and offline diags that can be run on the field
* B.S. or M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 8+ years of relevant experience
* Hands-on experience building diagnostics and POST tests
* Must have good understanding of server architecture (X86 CPU's) including Memory (DDR-3/DDR-4), and SSD's.
* Ability to read schematics and data sheets.
* Ability to provide technical leadership, and mentoring
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* "diagnostics engineer" OR "building diagnostics" and "POST tests" AND ("server architecture"(X86 CPU's AND (DDR-3/DDR-4)),