Sr. Digital Forensic Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Digital Forensic AnalystJob ID:
Sr. Digital Forensic Analyst Job ID:
CN20162908-13819 Harris Corporation is looking for a Sr.Digital Forensic Analyst analyze electronic media in support of investigations for Federal Law Enforcement and intelligence agencies, centering mainly on intrusion investigations. Using a wide variety of forensic tools, the Digital Forensic Investigator locates malicious software to determine the vector of infection, the extent of the compromise, the attributes of the malware and any possible data ex-filtrated. Qualifications:* Bachelors or equivalent work experience in Information Systems or Related Field
* 15+ Years of Prior Experience in Investigative or Incident Response Environments
* 10+ Years of Computer Forensic Experience
* 10+ Years of Technical Report Writing Experience
* Minimum 5 year experience with EnCase, FTK, X-Ways or Other Computer Forensic Tools
* Minimum 5 year experience identifying and analyzing malware
* Top Secret Clearance Preferred Additional Skills* Prefer proficiency with EnCase and be able to summarize the findings in a technical report which may culminate in testifying in court
* Master's Degree Preferred
* One or More Related Certifications such as the EnCE, CFCE, CCE, or CISSP
* Knowledge of a programming or scripting language
* Experience with volatile memory analysis This position requires the candidate toalready possess an active Top Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Computer Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Chantilly .