Sr Director, Demand Generation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job
EarthLink, an original Internet pioneer, has evolved into one of the world s top managed network, security and cloud solution providers. Our people keep us competitive and focused, and we re looking for talented professionals to join our Marketing team!
Are you passionate about driving transformation* Are you results oriented* Do you enjoy collaborating with others to develop creative ways to generate leads with business prospects and customers*
EarthLink is seeking a self-directed, enthusiastic Leader of Demand Generation and Campaign Management who has proven experience creating an engine that delivers qualified leads for our sales teams. We are an energetic marketing team that will rely on you to plan and execute integrated demand generation programs and processes that engage and nurture our target buyers for our products and solutions. As a growing managed services provider, we are look for ways to fuel growth - your role will be vital to helping marketing and sales achieve this with impact, clarity, and consistency.
* Develop annual demand gen plan aligned to the Business Unit s Sales and Revenue objectives
* Develop buyer personals and provide direction to content and campaign development, execution and follow up
* Design and own the lead qualification, lead scoring and lead nurturing process using external and internal resources
* Measure and report on program effectiveness, with a specific focus on conversion rates, content and lead source scoring and pipeline impact
* Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting of demand generation and lead generation spend and resources
Skills & Competencies
* Strategic Thinking ability to translate growth objectives into demand generation strategies and plans
* Results orientation ability to define financial and non-financial program objectives and support marketing ROI considerations
* Process driven ability to design and implement lead to opportunity processes and develop business requirements and service levels to implement and automate these processes
* Collaborative Ability to work across Marketing, Product and Sales organizations
* Excellent Communications skills ability to articulate marketing direction and results to senior leaders
* 10+ years marketing experience, 5+ years leading demand generation teams for high-growth B2B marketing
* Hands on experience with marketing automation software (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot ), including vendor selection, configuration, administration and integration
* Advanced knowledge of using Salesforce.com for campaign and program tracking, performance reporting, and dashboard creation required.
* Demonstrated ability to design and execute high-impact demand generation and cross-sell programs
* Experience leading marketing teams of 5 to 10 individuals
* Experience putting together and managing a marketing budget
* Bachelors and Masters degrees from top universities preferred