Sr. Director, Executive & Leadership Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004170
The Senior Director of Leadership, Organization, and Learning directs the development and implementation of corporate programs and client-focused interventions to better utilize human capital, and deliver improved business results. This role requires developing strategies for corporate initiatives, leadership, and employee development programs. This role requires working closely with senior leaders to develop organization training and development goals. This requires the ability to set department direction and develop appropriate business plans and budgets to drive business results. The senior director will need to build and maintain relationships with local universities or other educational institutions, as well as oversee assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of corporate-wide learning/development initiatives. This role requires acting as an internal advisor on organization assessment and development, change management tools and practices, performance measurement and management, research and surveys, succession and talent reviews, and long-term human resources planning that has cross functional impact.
* Developing strategies that create alignment around an in-depth talent planning, succession planning and executive development programs. Help design and create alignment around an in-depth talent planning, succession planning and executive development programs.
* Sets expectations and work direction, coaches and managers the performance of direct reports.
* Managing organization wide change and overseeing the delivery of change management tools and technology to increase leadership s ability to create practical, simple, value added solutions.
* Design, develop, implement and evaluate complex organization-wide initiatives.
* Partner with leadership to development and implement solution-driven projects.
* Bachelor's Degree - Other: General Studies (Required)
* Years of Relevant Work Experience 12 - 16 Years
* Excellent communication skills including ability to negotiate solutions and influence decisions.
* Leadership, client engagement skills and relationship building.
* Experience and comfort working at seniors levels of the organization.
* Experience in leading a team of professionals.
* Ability to set direction, coach, resolve conflict and develop colleagues.
* Experience in the assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programs including e-learning applications.
* Ability to identify strategies and tactics for success in training and development.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Human Resources is charged with ensuring that Express Scripts effectively manages and supports its human capital investment. Key day-to-day responsibilities include supporting human resources needs, including staffing, policy development and employee relations; driving improvements in employee satisfaction and diversity awareness; providing training and organizational development; and overseeing benefit and compensation plans.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.