Sr, Director - Group Delivery Executive (Insurance Vertical)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Senior Director, Group Delivery Executive to join our teamin the northeast region.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for Managing delivery for a portfolio of accounts within Insurance:
* Delivering quality results across all engagement types
* Maximizing revenue through results that lead to add-on and cross-sale opportunities
* Providing leadership to meet client satisfaction and employee engagement
* Oversee resource management and professional development
* Leveraging broader NTT DATA organization capabilities and resources
Execution Leadership :
* Run services at several accounts with revenues in excess of $20 million annually
* Actively participates ensuring adherence to ITSM, ITIL and SDLC in managed services
* Monitors account P&L, staffing, forecasts and management reporting
* Serves as an escalation point for project teams, resource, and client issues; recommending and implementing resolution approaches, or escalating to executive management in a timely manner when appropriate.
* Provides guidance to Delivery Managers and staff to set proper application of NTT DATA methodologies and service offerings
* Leads the communication of mission, vision and values to staff and direct reports.
* Monitors delivery quality and client satisfaction through direct interaction and relationship
* Provides support and quality gate to NTT DATA's business development teams
* Tracks and manages to closure extensions for assigned accounts
* Consistently and fairly enforces NTT DATA and FSI vertical policies and procedures
* Identifies and makes provision for appropriate training for resources including demand management to support client's needs.
* Monitors and evaluates the individual performance of direct reports and provides feedback through coaching and the NTT DATA performance management process.
* Prepares succession plan for own role and insures that succession plans are in place for identified key roles within the practice.
* 8 Years of Project Management - SOW/Proposals Experience
* 5 Years of Project Management - Cost Management Experience
* 5 Years of Project Management - SDLC - Waterfall Experience
* 5 Years of AO Delivery Management - AO Delivery Experience
* 2 Years of AO Solutions - Application Management Framework Experience
* 2 Years of Business Analysis - Requirements Gathering Experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.