Sr. Director, Information Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SR. DIRECTOR, INFORMATION SECURITY
Apply Now Draper, UT
The constant threat of cyber-attacks is something that plagues companies everywhere. Progressive Leasing prides ourselves in the world class security measures we take to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and partners, and we re looking for a Senior Director of IT Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Security to report to our CIO, and to ensure no attack is ever successful by vigilantly identifying and neutralizing any potential threats. We need a digital superhero.
What You\'ll Do:
* Represent and remain accountable for: all strategic governance, risk and compliance, strategic security and strategic change management initiatives budgeting of resources; platform compliance, controls, security, IT risk management, and governance initiatives.
* Manage a series of strategic subject matter programs, driving accountability and execution of the program portfolio through their team.
* Accountable to the CIO for the consistency, overall performance, and relevance of the GRC and security program design; the integration, adoption, execution, support, and maintenance of such programs across the enterprise.
* Overall lead the Security team which consists of all members of the Change Management Team; Security and Risk Teams; and the Governance team.
* Exercise enterprise-wide thought leadership with strategic vision to identify and put in place effective, but frictionless GRC and security programs;
* Leverage dynamic communication abilities appealing to the stakeholder constituency across the organization to telegraph a vision, provide training and education, and leadership direction;
* Benchmark the change management, GRC and security practices of other enterprises and related industry
* organizations to sustain the desired levels of compliance and risk tolerance given the organizations goals in the rapidly changing security, legal, and regulatory environment
* Establish, review, and oversee an actionable and relevant, IT-based, enterprise-wide risk register, control environment, and related artifact strategy to achieve and maintain compliance with regulations while supporting the organization s operational goals;
* Establish, disseminate, and garner support for the associated execution strategy, roles and responsibilities, key performance indicators and assessment criteria of the change management, GRC, and security program to stakeholders and those responsible for delivery of the program;
* Clearly communicate, routinely review and adjust the execution of performance metrics for personnel and program components
* Establish and manage the GRC and security team budget, proactively escalating exceptions as necessary to the CIO
* Work side-by-side with the CIO and executive business sponsors to ensure the change management, GRC and security project roadmap is aligned with company goals and engineering architecture
* Hold the change management, GRC and security team leaders accountable for the training, adoption, and the relevance of their respective programs;
* Manage, monitor, and oversee coordination of internal and 3rd party audits, review and oversee the maintenance and effectiveness of IT controls to ensure that compliance is maintained and necessary remediation is achieved in a timely and professional manner;
* Prepare, conduct, or participate in personnel performance reviews, promotion activities, and terminatinations
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
* Twelve or more years of experience in a high growth, technical enterprise with a complex IT risk management environment;
* Twelve or more years of experience in disciplines such as audit, security, risk, privacy, IT governance, business continuity management, or compliance;
* Ten or more years combined experience in leading compliance and risk or security management program development, deployment, strategic planning, and enterprise IT;
* Seven or more years of experience working with senior business leaders, including executives, on a daily/weekly basis;
* Five or more years of experience leading professional or technical personal in team sizes of 25 or more team members;
* Five or more years of experience managing and maintaining budgets of $15 million or more;
* Demonstrated mastery of ,or certification in ISO, COSO, PCI, SOX, and other industry regulatory and compliance frameworks/environments;
* Professional certifications such as Certified Information Security Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager,
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ITIL certifications or equivalent are required;
* Minimum of Bachelor s degree or equivalent documented experience in the fields of IT, IT security, privacy, risk management, or related is required.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
* Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
* Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
* 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
* Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
* Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
* Subsidized Public Transit
* Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING*
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test Apply Now