Sr Director - Patient Access 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MUST-HAVES
* Epic Patient Access
* Strategic Leader with ability to operate in a heavily matrixed environment
* Bachelor's Degree Required
* 7-10 years of Hospital Billing Experience (EMR/EHR)
* Experience leading a large team (Greater than 100)
* Experience in a multi-specialty hospital.
* Manage Data Integrity: ex. Referring Physician Capture
* Epic Physician Billing
* Epic Hospital Billing
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
* This position leads and provides management, oversight and direction for all Central Ohio Patient Access Services comprised of Registration at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Grant Medical Center, Doctor s Hospital, and Dublin Methodist Hospital (all sites direct and non-direct reports), PRVC (Pre-Registration, Verification, and Certification) for said four (4) central Ohio hospitals), Central Scheduling, and Financial Counseling for said four (4) central Ohio hospitals. Develops policy and procedure for patient access processes. Coordinates and facilitates standardization of access process across the Central Ohio region including all Ambulatory site processes. Ensures data gathered in all areas related to PAS is accurate, meets needs of the organization, (e.g. Referring Physician Capture), and processes in place to result in a claim being processed without error. Ensures delivery of these tasks with the highest level of Customer Service. Ensures Customer Service and Employee Opinion Survey results reflect organizations goals
* Bachelor of science in Business Administration or related field from four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of HIS Registration Applications, Excel, Eligibility Vendors, Financial Counseling, Centralized scheduling 10 to 15 yrs. Hospital experience with 7 to 10 yrs. in Revenue Cycle management (to include Patient Access functions) OR 7 to 10 yrs. Hospital Patient Access Director. 3 to 5 yrs. in multi facility environment. Demonstrated track record of innovations and initiatives change agent.