Sr. Director Software Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Huron Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONMyRounding Solutions, recently acquired by Huron Consulting, is one of the fastest-growing health technology companies in the Denver area and has an incomparable opportunity for the right candidate to lead its technology development and strategic direction. This company is seeking a Senior Director of Engineering to lead its product development and drive its entrepreneurial growth, while maintaining its fun, entrepreneurial spirit.
The Senior Director of Engineering will be the technology leader for the MyRounding business unit within Huron Consulting and will have a key role on the small and exclusive MyRounding leadership team. You will collaborate across international and domestic teams and take responsibility for the quality, competitive differentiation, and commercial success of the company's software-as-a-service (SaaS) product offerings and have a powerful voice on how to merge and blend software products across the product portfolio within Huron.
This position requires a unique combination of entrepreneurial drive, technical acumen, outstanding leadership qualities and Agile expertise. Equally important is an attitude and personality that combines a sense of social responsibility with fun. As a company, MyRounding is dedicated to maintaining a positive work/life balance for all of its employees and seeks a candidate for this role who is just as dedicated to the same goals.
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
* BA/BS in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline
* Eight or more years of experience working in progressively strategic roles
* Leadership experience in Agile methodology, SDLC, project and program management for large scale, complex clients.
* Certified Scrum Master or knowledge of Scrum
* Experience managing and developing direct reports and teams
* Strong managerial, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
* Strong analytical skills, including computation and numerical algorithm competencies
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of and keep current with emerging technologies and trends including:
* Proficiency with LAMP
* Stack Ubiquitous computing
* The Internet of Things
* Advanced pervasive analytics
* Context-aware systems
* Artificial Intelligence
* Cloud and client computing
* Software defined applications and infrastructure Web-scale IT
* It is also important for a candidate for this position to have experience within a regulated environment. Healthcare experience is also preferred.