Sr Director of Clinical Data Management, Strategic Partnerships
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
- Represent Company CDM and Clinical Analytics functions at conferences and external non-study meetings and support Business Development function.
- Provide feedback for performance evaluation, competency/skill and career development for all direct reports.
- Facilitates functional review of global process improvement initiatives including standardization of best global working practices.
- Has strategic responsibility for all staffing, financial and operational processes within the assigned unit.
- Have overall responsibility for all clinical data management units or key clients to which you are assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIORS
- Exemplify, deliver and expect professionalism using strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Keeps an internal and external client informed of project and/or technical issues by pro-actively communicating across teams/function.
- Communicates effectively through both written and verbal methods. Anticipates changing priorities and demands and addresses them proactively.
- Facilitates high quality work ensuring appropriate use of SOPs, guidelines and technical standards. Has high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
1. Medical/Nursing, Life Science/Mathematical Degree or relevant experience
2. 15+ yrs. experience (recommended Director level experience, or relevant managerial position).
3. Up to 35% travel, including international travel.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Email Jim Doyle