- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sr Director of Clinical Data Management, Strategic Partnerships
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
SR DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
- Represent Company CDM and Clinical Analytics functions at conferences and external non-study meetings and support Business Development function.
- Provide feedback for performance evaluation, competency/skill and career development for all direct reports.
- Facilitates functional review of global process improvement initiatives including standardization of best global working practices.
- Has strategic responsibility for all staffing, financial and operational processes within the assigned unit.
- Have overall responsibility for all clinical data management units or key clients to which you are assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIORS
- Exemplify, deliver and expect professionalism using strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Keeps an internal and external client informed of project and/or technical issues by pro-actively communicating across teams/function.
- Communicates effectively through both written and verbal methods. Anticipates changing priorities and demands and addresses them proactively.
- Facilitates high quality work ensuring appropriate use of SOPs, guidelines and technical standards. Has high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
1. Medical/Nursing, Life Science/Mathematical Degree or relevant experience
2. 15+ yrs. experience (recommended Director level experience, or relevant managerial position).
3. Up to 35% travel, including international travel.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Email Jim Doyle