Sr Director of Food & Nutrition
Our client is a leader in foodservice management and support services and has an opening in Washington, DC for a Senior Director of Food which include patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities.
* Be ServSafe(R) Certified
* Have 6+ years of hospital or adult home/care experience
* Have a Certified Dietary Manager certificate or Registered Dietitian
* Possess 8+ years of direct foodservice operational management experience
* Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
* Have strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
* Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience.