Sr. Dot Net Engineer 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for SR. DOT NET ENGINEER for our client in WINDSOR, CT
JOB TITLE: SR. DOT NET ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: WINDSOR, CT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT TO HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Seeking Senior Software Engineer with minimum 4+yrs of experience in application development in .NET MVC with minimum mobility experience.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Designs systems and programs to meet business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
* Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
* Gathers information from existing systems. Assists project manager with estimations.
* Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
* Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* The qualified candidate will have proven experience in the following:
* Possess 4-6 yrs. of experience developing applications using .NET web technologies and MS SQL
* Expertise in delivering complete solutions to clients
* Excellent analytical and problem solving approach
* Experience in formal quality review processes and ensuring quality control through testing and debugging software.
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
NICE TO HAVE:
* Mobility experiences