Sr. E-Commerce Marketplace Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Reporting to the Sr Manager of Marketplace Sales, this role is designed to provide advanced analytics and reporting support to the Marketplace Sales team. The nature of the work crosses many functional areas such as category management, supply chain, marketing, IT, and merchandising planning teams.
Monitor sales for issues and escalate as needed while working in a collaborative team environment. Analyze and improve processes through identifying inefficiencies, sales opportunities, and margin opportunities. Develop data-driven recommendations and forecasting.
Represent the Marketplace team to vendors as well as internal partners and executives. Provide leadership and direction to team members newer to working in marketplace sales. Think strategically and understand the holistic picture of the business.
* Manage day-to-day operations of Office Depot's Amazon and Ebay marketplace sales
* Manage reporting from vendor sources as well as internal data warehouse
* Assemble regular reporting and analyze to provide actionable insights on business performance
* Identify opportunities for marketplace sales expansion and develop business case justification for funding new projects
* Collaborate with Merchandising, Pricing, Supply Chain, and other teams to optimize assortment based on price points, inventory availability, delivery charges, etc
* Work with Channel Advisor and marketplace account management teams to identify, develop, and acquire a competitive assortment of products to maximize top-line growth
* Troubleshoot issues in the data feeds to/from ChannelAdvisor and marketplaces by engaging IT teams, ChannelAdvisor, and marketplace partners
* Program manage and drive processes related to enhancements of Amazon Marketplace and integration of future marketplace opportunities. This will entail cross-functional collaboration with other areas of the business including Marketing, IT, etc
* Maintain customer service relationships for ensuring all customer complaints are responded to within SLAs Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree and 7 years experience Other Information:* Preferred:
Direct experience in managing a major (Amazon, eBay) relationship for a large public company with proven track record
* Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, Marketing or Finance or equivalent related experience
* Minimum of 3 years experience managing and reporting on marketplace sales
* Minimum of 7 years experience managing processes and cross-functional projects
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* MS Excel - Expert level (Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLookups, etc)
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - minimum 5 years experience required
* Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task
* Must be flexible and adaptable to change
* Google Mail Experience Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .