Sr. E-Mail Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The Sr. E-Mail Program Managerwill be responsible for the email triggered and automated email strategies, tactical planning and measurement across all campaigns. Partnership with cross-functional teams including Merchants, Loyalty, Local Marketing, Omni-channel, Business Intelligence, creative and Promotions in order to develop integrated strategies and programs. Will work closely with Agency, Internal Production, Marketing, and Merchandising teams to lead development of marketing websites and other digital marketing initiatives.
The Sr. E-Mail Program Managerwill conduct analysis to evaluate effectiveness of the email marketing programs and lead creation of best practices, as well as, create and present email marketing strategy and plans to cross-functional teams and upper management. Will identify email marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation, both online and Omni channel to aid in the development of campaign strategies and plans. Responsible for defining audience segmentation recommendations and programs to leverage in market. Must have a strong understanding of email and online Marketing metrics and the associated processes involved with monitoring and managing program effectiveness, including experience launching test programs and leveraging information to enhance strategic or tactical approaches.
Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree inBusiness Administration, Marketing, Communications, other related degrees or equivalent experience. Other Information:- Minimum 7 years' experience in ecommerce/email marketing field
- Email Marketing, promotional and lifecycle marketing, Ecommerce, digital marketing and strategy
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing platforms and email programs including:
promotional strategies for Retail and Online promotions to meet and exceed sales targets; audience segmentation strategies, lifecycle marketing supporting contact strategy, behavioral triggered campaigns, data driven, dynamic personalized content, light creative direction, testing & optimization and analytical analysis & insights to develop a world-class email program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent staff management experience including coaching and mentoring high performance team
- Strong budget forecasting and invoicing experience
- Strong time management skills
- Strong Agency relationship management skills
- Collaborative, proactive, and solutions oriented
- Experience working in cross-functional environments
- Initiative to drive change in a quickly evolving space
- Knowledge and focus on marketing analytics and ROI
- Core metrics/Omniture or Google Analytics, email platforms
- Manage trigger/behavioral email Strategy and planning (working with cross functional teams, IT etc)
- Manage/coach/mentor team
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for Email channel
- Manage all analytics and reporting and improve metrics YoY Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .