Sr. ETL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Demonstrates expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and the implementation implicationsManages complete life cycle for most complex or high-risk componentsAnalyzes functional design/overall application technical design and develops detailed module technical application for complex componentsIdentifies opportunities for improving software by partnering with customers; evaluates new and existing software productsDemonstrates expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications by guiding the development team in overall application technical design activitiesCodes complex application components based on functional requirements Qualifications:Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 6 years experience in related field. Other Information:Graduate degree preferred. The data warehouse developer is responsible to move, merge, consolidate, and transform data from a range of data sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse. The developer is responsible for supporting existing ETL processes.Role/Responsibilities/Key Tasks:
* Provides support for ETL processes and Data Warehouse
* Develops ETL data flows and processes based on requirements for the data warehouse and application interface
* Develops and supports ETL processes for data staging, extraction, transformation, and loading of fact tables, data cleansing, updating type 2 slowly changing dimension tables, automating ETL processes.
* Provides hands-on development, unit testing, system testing and support for ETL processes, including bug fixes
* Collects, organizes and generates new documentation for ETL projects including technical specifications, ETL test scripts, change control, implementation checklists, and data flow diagrams.
* Collaborates with Solutions Architect and Data Architect to understand business requirements and data model
* Collaborates with Data Architect and DBA team to optimize ETL performanceRequired Qualifications:
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* 3+years of experience in ETL development and Data Warehousing
* Proficient with SQL, Tuning
* Data modeling, Star Schema,
* Excellent communication skills requiredAdditional Qualifications
* Teradata, Sql Server, Oracle
* Datstage, SSIS, Informatica
* OLAP, SSAS Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .