Sr. ETL / Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONHello Professional,
JOB TITLE: SR. ETL/JAVA DEVELOPER
LOCATION: NYC, NY
MUST HAVES ARE:
* SSIS / ETL
* Broadridge - BPS OR ICI Impact
* SQL Server
* Our client, a major international investment bank in NYC is looking for a consultant who is a Sr. ETL /Java Developer with strong SSIS.
* The department team manages a combination of custom developed tools and vendor solutions.
* The candidate will be developing and enhancing applications used globally.
* Development for settlement and reporting throughout the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support.
* SSIS Development with SQL Server and Java
* Design and develop ETL components in SSIS to build a data warehouse.
* Be a champion for software testing, maintainable code and best practices
* Perform all application unit and system testing
* Comply with the standard release cycle and deployment controls
* Support users as required
* 7+ years of solid application development experience developing
* Java/ETL applications using SSIS with proven experience working globally with distributed software team working on end-to-end development.
* SQL experience with development of loaders, batch jobs, feeds, reports, scheduling AutoSys jobs, creating ftp jobs, writing database stored procedures, triggers, views etc.
* Good knowledge of test driven development and experience using Agile development practices.
* Experience working with Broadridge BPS or ICI Impact.
* Business facing skills and previous experience dealing with Front Office
* Excellent interpersonal skills along with planning and prioritization skills to ensure clarity of communication to users and technology colleagues.
* Handle production issues/fixes, enhancement and testing the application.
* BS in computer science or related field