Sr. Electrical Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE : SR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
LOCATION : SUNNYVALE ,CA
DURATION : 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
INTERVIEW MODE : TELEPHONIC & SKYPE /IN PERSON
MANDATORY DOMAIN: SEMICONDUCTOR
* Work with R&D to ensure that products under development are manufactural.
* Support transition of products from engineering to manufacturing.
* Develop manufacturing processes, procedures and test fixtures for new products.
* Implement improvements to reduce product cost and test cycle time in production.
* Analyze and resolve manufacturing build and test issues to ensure on-time shipments.
* Work with suppliers, purchasing and QA to resolve technical issues.
* Document Engineering Change orders and co-ordinate their implementation
* Transition assemblies to outsource suppliers and maintain their engineering support.
* BS, MS preferred in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years' experience.
* Proficient with AutoCAD, EPLAN (preferred) with ANSI 14.5 drafting standards.
* 3+ years' experience with semiconductor capital equipment manufacturing.
* 3+ years equipment power distribution and control systems
* Strong manufacturing engineering, systems and electrical engineering skills
* Manufacturing experience: system integration, PLC, power distribution, system cabling, PCA fab.
* System level skills: Integration, schematics, controls and troubleshooting.
* Familiar with vacuum and motion control system components
* Proven ability to solve manufacturing problems using good technical judgement
* Self-motivated and driven with the ability to priortize and lead projects
* Hands-on technical troubleshooting skills, team player, enjoys fast paced environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to occasionally travel to visit suppliers as required.
* Ability to work with technicians in the lab or in manufacturing (equipment troubleshooting).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : BS, MS Degree in Electrical Engg