Sr. Email/SMS Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Sleep Number is seeking a highly effective Email/SMS Sr. Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development and execution of the overall email marketing strategy on mobile and desktop devices, including Text/SMS. This person is responsible for developing and deepening our customer relationship via email, optimizing our email programs for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis and ensuring content quality.
* Develops, leads and executes all aspects of email marketing campaigns, from creative brief through deployment.
* Provides direction and feedback to creative, production and other internal partners.
* Ensures marketing messages are conveyed clearly and align to overall marketing objective.
* Optimize and advance lifecycle specific programs.
* Champions continuous advancement of our email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, behavioral programs and template development in collaboration with business partners.
* Works with CRM analytics team to monitor and analyze performance trends to provide actionable recommendations to deliver continuous improvements of our email programs.
* Works closely with CRM analytics and marketing team to determine segment criteria as well as test designs with overall contact strategy.
* Drives a test and learn agenda to accelerate change and advancements.
* Leads marketing team s efforts with SleepIQ data.
* Stays current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to email and Text/SMS.
* Builds Text/SMS capability.
* Develops, leads and executes all aspects of Text/SMS for both customer service communication initiatives as well as marketing campaigns, from creative brief through deployment.
* Maintains documentation for internal partners.
* Ensures functionality and accuracy of emails and Text/SMS.
* Acts as company SME on email and text/sms related projects.
* Owns relationship with email delivery system vendor and other vendor partnerships related to advancing our email and text capabilities.
* 5-7 years experience in email marketing, including strategy, campaign planning and implementation.
* Experience with Text/SMS.
* Must understand email marketing analytics, Text/SMS analytics and KPIs.
* Familiarity with consumer marketing.
* Familiarity with marketing campaing processes.
* Experience working with an analytics team on large-scale initiatives including developing selection criteria.
* Analytical ability and demonstrated problem solving skills
* Critical thinking skills
* Understands complex information and applies logic
* Experience using data to design tests and plans
* Able to determine root causes of issues and motivate a solution via direct, indirect and cross- functional team members
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Able to be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent team building and collaboration skills
* Strong able to work in cross functional teams
* Able to turn creative ideas into action
* Able to work under pressure and effectively manage stress
* Demonstrated ability to respond appropriately and professionally to customers and colleagues.
* Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, )
* Undergraduate degree
* Preferred: Advertising/Marketing or related field
* Requires normal physical exertion within an office environment (i.e. sitting, computer and telephone use)
* May require some travel based on business.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).