Sr. Embedded Software Engineer 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for SR. EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER for our client in PEORIA, IL
JOB TITLE: SR. EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: PEORIA, IL
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Looking for candidates with in 5-10years of experience range.
In this role, you will be responsible for software development, validation and testing activities for variety of complex systems software / embedded system applications. The candidate must be able to work in multisite development environment coordinating with other domestic and/or international teams.
* Participate in software design and development activities
* Responsible for coding, testing , build and integration activities
* Software debugging and issue resolution
* Participate in code reviews and other defect prevention activities
* Involve in team based delivery including pair programming
* Experience in embedded systems software development and testing
* Strong C/C++ programming skills. Experience in Python Scripting.
* Experience in Linux Kernel, UNIX / Linux System, Embedded systems (RTOS, file systems, device drivers)
* Knowledge of common industry standard buses such as UART, SPI, SDIO and PCI
* Knowledge in wireless and networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, RTP, RTSP, Zig bee, Bluetooth, CAN, J1939
* Knowledge in microcontrollers architectures and development and debugging tools
* Knowledge in multi-threaded applications
* Exposure in software version control tools such as Clearcase, Git, and Mercurial.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge on AGILE SCRUM methodology, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
* Knowledge in object oriented design and UML
* Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Low level software libraries and Device driver development
* Knowledge in Model based development Matlab / Simulink tool set
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :