Sr. Engineer Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: SR. ENGINEER ARCHITECT
LOCATION: RICHFIELD MN
DUTRATION : 12+ MONTH
* Client is moving into Micro services Architecture. Candidate will be migrating from a Monolithic Architecture to Micro services Architecture on team.
* Will be doing 50% hands on development and 50%architecture work
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
* Drive micro services application architecture for Connections dept.
* Work with engineering and infrastructure team to setup cloud ready environment
* Work with architect team to develop reference micro services architecture.
* Create development standards, guidelines and best practices.
* Mentor and onboard development team (anywhere between 5-10 developers)
* Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field
* 7 or more years of analysis and programming experience
* Experience working in applications, systems or IT operations
* Experience with an agile team environment
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate
* Experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications/ systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
* Strong grasp of automation tools.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* IMPLEMENTATION OF MICRO SERVICES APPLICATIONS USING NETFLIX TECH STACK*
* DEVELOP FRAMEWORK TO SERVICE MODELING AND DESIGN
* TOOLS TO SUPPORT CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION AND DELIVERY PIPELINE
Technologies that a person should have:
* CHEF PREFERRED, OPEN TO GITHUB OR JENKINS
* SPRING WITH NETFLIX TECH STACK
* CACHING TECHNOLOGIES
* ELK STACK