Sr. Escrow Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
Federal Way, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. For more information, visit www.firstam.com.
Do you have a knack for helping others and strong attention to detail* Are you passionate about working in a fun team environment that is ranked in Fortune s top 100 Best Places to work in 2016* Are you a leader who wants to work with and learn from the best in the industry* At First American, we believe in
Sr. Escrow Assistants help people achieve their dream by providing support and premier customer service to our Escrow department. You will be responsible for the administrative duties related to escrow closings.
We are looking for a someone who shares our passion in building personal networks and can assist our Escrow Offices with business development.
Other responsibilities include:
* You will assist in clearing title and prepares residential escrow files for closing.
* You will prepare documents of all types of residential transactions, such as wraps, assignments, mobile homes, and works up simple closing statements.
* You may provide work direction to other escrow support staff.
* Strong customer service orientation
* Detail orientation
* Excellent verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* Strong organizational skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2-3 years experience as an Escrow Asst. Needs proficiency in more complicated residential transactions.