Sr. Established Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR. ESTABLISHED BUSINESS ANALYST
The Sr. Established Business Analyst is an essential member of the Budgets & Proposals Team, responsible for the preparation of high-quality, contract-ready final budgets, budget assumptions, and scope of work (SOW) for awarded Phase I-IV, Clinical Analytics, and Medical Device clinical trials globally. The Established Business Analyst is also responsible for the processing of out of scope budgets and contract amendments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare final awarded budgets, budget assumptions and SOW to send to Contracts and Legal to incorporate into the Work Order.
* Prepare out of scope budgets, revised budget assumptions, and revised SOW to be incorporated into the Contract Amendment.
* Prepare Contract Amendments.
* Request payment schedules from the Project Analysis group, review and provide to Contracts and Legal to incorporate into the Work Orders or to include in the Contract Amendments.
* Liaise with, and provide leadership for, the operational department heads during final budget preparation, out of scope preparation, and contract amendment preparation.
* Review out of scope requests to ensure they have adequate information for out of scope preparation.
* Work with preferred provider clients on a regular basis.
* Liaise with Contracts & Legal, Project Analysis, and other departments as necessary, to create departmental policy/practices.
* Perform other duties as required by the department.
* Bachelor s degree
* Minimum 5 + years of budgets and proposals experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
* Proficiency with MS Office Programs.
* Thorough understanding of clinical research process and terminology.
* Thorough understanding of the work performed by other clinical research functions and how they interact.
* The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and with stakeholders at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
* Self-starter capable of identifying challenges, responding to issues, and proactively implementing effective solutions with limited supervision in a global matrix environment.
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
depends upon experience
Email Michelle Gerardi